Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TIKTOK FOR BUSINESS 2021

  Welcome to Elise's State ofTikTok for Business Address. If you've ever wondered if TikTok isrelevant or even useful for your business, you're in the right placebecause in today's video, I'm going to cover all the juicy reasonsas to why TikTok is exceptional for business. 


Even if you hatethe idea of being on camera. When you hear these reasons, youmight change your mind real fast. And stay tuned for this one where I'mgoing to cover the elements that make up a great Tik Tok video, even ifyou're a camera-shy business owner. My spidey senses are saying thefirst question you're wondering is, "Is TikTok even relevant forbusiness?" Let's look at the numbers. Here's what we know. In August of 2020, TikTok made public that it hasa hundred million active users just in the U.S. alone. And it's estimated that TikTok has overa billion users all around the world. Let's look at the U.S. and let's lookat the percentage of users on the app, all divided by their agegroups. Not surprisingly, the largest group on TikTokis the youngest demographic. I'm talking 10 to 19-year-olds.After that is 20 to 29-year-olds, and that's about 29 and ahalf percent of the users. Then we have my group, the 30 to 39s, and that's 16.4% of users. 

Then we have those who are 40 to 49 yearsold, and that's 13.9% of TikTok users. And then we have 50 plus,that's 7.1% of users. So we know that the U.S. has ahundred million active users. And we also know that 67% ofusers are over 20 years old. So that means there are 67million people just in the U.S. who are adults, who have money tobuy things. If you think about it, the population of the UnitedKingdom is also 67 million people. So think about the UK, 67 million people. They are all potentialcustomers for your business. Therefore your customer ison TikTok. I rest my case. Now I know what you're thinking.Elise numbers are great, but show me some proof. I have prooffor you. Meet my student Lonnie, who is an artist. Lonnie went from making about a thousanddollars a month in sales to over $15,000 the very nextmonth - selling his art all through short-form videomarketing, like TikTok and Reels. Hear it from Lonnie himself. Hi, my name's Lonnie. 

I go bylonniedraws. I make artwork and apparel. Before Videos Vault, I knew that getting on camera is goingto be important for my business. But, two things, I was afraid ofgoing on camera. And also, I kind of didn't know how all theediting worked, particularly in TikTok. Videos Vault is going to give you alot of ideas on how you can use videos, specifically topics, but it's also going to give you thoseimportant logistical things you need to know, like how to get goodlighting or how to get good sound. So obviously now that I'm using videos,my income has gone up. That's great. But more importantly, I get comments from people inmy DMs or in comments and say, "I really look forward to watching yourvideos." And that's really important for me. So here's my advice, Videos Vault's going to give you a lotof information on how you can use video and video marketing in your business. But it's going to give youa comfortability on theplatform so that you can have fun with it, and that's when you'regoing to see your sales grow. But I'm not done yet. I've got evenmore numbers for you. On average, people spend 52 minutes a day, A DAY, in the TikTok app. Yeah.Their attention is on TikTok. In terms of its global impact, TikTok is currently availablein 154 countries and in 75 languages. TikTok is so impactful onpop culture that when a song trends on TikTok, it's alsolikely to trend on Spotify. This again illustrates thetrue influence of the platform. And last but not least, TikTok has the highest engagement rateper post compared to Instagram and YouTube. Because we're probablynumbered out right now. I'm just going to point and show youthe average engagement rate for micro influencers. And here you can see the averageengagement rates for mega influencers. The next question Ibet you're thinking is, "How do I use TikTok for business today, right now?" TikTok itself has saidit best: think like a marketer, act like a creator. To act like acreator, you really have to ask yourself, "How can my brand be human?" Especiallywhen we're talking about social media channels and we're not actuallyinteracting face-to-face.

 How do I bring that humanelement to my marketing? Well, TikTok as a platform has tons oftools and features to really allow you to show so many different sides ofyour personality and to tap into your creativity. This is whatTikTok wants you to do. To show up as a brand and not showup the same way you always have. To not do the same thingyou've always done. TikTok is a place ofinspiration for you to create, to experiment, and to put yourselfout there in a whole new way. That might sound scary,especially as a business owner, but know this - TikTok is very activein recruiting businesses to its platform. It's hosting eventslike the For You Summit. And it's also recently launched ads,so you as a business can run ads. When it comes to usingTikTok for your business, the second thing I want you to keepin mind is that you'll need to embrace entertainment, no matter your niche. In fact TikTok said thisabout entertainment. "It doesn't matter what industry you'rein or how big your business is or what you're trying to accomplish. We really think every brand todaybecomes successful through the quality of entertainment that surroundsthe brand. As they say, if you've been in thebusiness of making ads, you're now in the business of makingentertainment." Why is this? Well, when you look at thehashtag views on TikTok, entertainment is the biggestcategory. After entertainment, the second most popular category wasdance content. But lucky for you, I teach you on this channel, how to grow your business onsocial media without dancing. Because that's not what Ido either.

 Just for kicks, here are a few more big categorieson TikTok. We have pranks, fitness and sports, homereno and DIY industry, beauty and skincare,fashion, recipes and cooking, life hacks and advice,pets, and the outdoors. If your niche is in oraround any of those topics, what are you waiting for?You should be on TikTok. Third thing to keep in mind here isdon't be afraid to dig in and do a little research on TikTok. Whenyou first join TikTok, you can totally just be a voyeur. Look at the topics and the type ofcontent that people are talking about. Real things. Look at how itapplies to or impacts your brand. And of course, look atyour niche on TikTok, look at the kind of content that realpeople and other brands are already creating. Just because they'rethere creating content already, it doesn't mean it's toolate for you. In fact, TikTok is designed to be anapp where you look at a video, you get inspired and youmake your own version of it. That means you don't have to reinventthe wheel. So look at your industry, look at what kind ofcontent people are creating, and then remake your own version ofit. It can be just that simple. Okay. If you're with me so far, I bet thenext question you're wondering is, "How do I make a good TikTokfor business?" Here arethe elements of a great TikTok video. One, keep it simple.Good lighting, good quality, and one topic or objective. Number two, encourage people towatch your entire video, whether it's 15 seconds or 60seconds, by having a storyline. Be entertaining, build insome drastic transitions, or have a surprise or ahook or a payoff at the end. 

Now I've done some of thisbrainstorming for you. In fact, I've created a free guide that includessix TikTok videos that you can make for your business, including some how-tosteps as well. So for this guide, head to elisedarma.co/tiktok.Grab it today. It's free. The third element of a great TikTokis to talk fast and to edit fast. I know it's kind of a weird topic, but I do notice a trend that with theTikToks that show on my For You Page, there are often really fast,short edits in between sentences. Meaning sometimes the person's evenoverlapping on their sentences and they're generally talking quite quickly. Now that could be becausepeople are trying to squeezein their information into 15 seconds. But I also think it's because peoplejust have short attention spans. So if you can catch their attentionquickly and keep it going by moving and talking quickly, I think your TikTokwill have a better chance at going viral. When it comes to makingTikToks for your business, the second thing to consider is how canyou create content that allows others to tell their story or createcontent through your brand? What does that mean? The best wayto do this is to create an audio. An audio that can easily be sharedand reused by other accounts. It can be an audio where you're talkingand you call out your target market. Something like, "Hey moms, show mea picture of your favorite child. Show me your favorite room inthe house." Something like that. So it could be a talking-based audio, or it could just bemusic or creative sound. Take NYX Cosmetics for example. They made an audio clip thatdidn't force their brand into it. It was basically a creative asset thatallowed others to tap into what they started and riff off of it. So you as a business owner can totallydo that for your brand and niche as well. The third factor to consider when you'remaking TikToks for your business is a relatively new feature. Whenyou have a creator account, you can turn on something called Q&A.

 This is TikTok's way of making iteasy for you, as a business owner, to engage with your audience. What Q&A does is allow people tosubmit a question to you on your TikTok profile. You can then take that questionand answer it back in video format. So voila, there you go. Answer the questions that youget submitted to your profile, and you've just created TikTok content. This is great for you as abusiness owner, because a. You don't have to think aboutwhat kind of content to create. And b.You can answer questions thatare holding your audience back. You can answer things that willhelp them get off the fence, which generally meanssales. There we have it. The State of TikTok forBusiness Address is complete. If you're just slightly more curious nowabout using TikTok for your business, then yay I have done my job! And secondly, I want to introduce you to somethingthat's going to save you hours of time, especially when it comes to brainstormingwhat videos to make for your TikTok to actually grow your business. What I'mtalking about is called Videos Vault. Videos Vault is a program Imade that gives you 300 video ideas for your TikTok oryour Reels, if you prefer, that will actually grow your business. The ideas are categorized by what youoffer, whether it's coaching, services, or products. This is an amazing product that'scurrently priced at under a hundred bucks.

 Such a steal of a deal. Ifyou want to check it out, head to videosvault.co today, and I'llleave the link right below this video. To ease and revenue. I'llsee you in the next video. Thanks for watching today'svideo on TikTok for business. If you liked today's training, don't forget to subscribe and hit thebell so that you don't miss any future trainings, just like this one. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments